Thank you for choosing Florida Orthopaedic Associates as your orthopaedic providers. Your health and safety are our primary concern.
Florida Orthopaedic Associates remains open and is ready to serve your orthopaedic needs.
We have strengthened our precautions to keep you and our staff safe, and are following CDC recommendations. As a result of the COVID-19 virus we are working to provide you with a safe way to begin or continue your orthopaedic care with us.
- Screening measures have been established to protect you. Everyone will receive a temperature check and health status survey before entering the office.
- We are also currently limiting office access to patients, with a maximum of one guest.
- Face coverings and masks are required for all patients and guests. Due to limited supplies, we will not be able to supply masks.
- We ask that all new patients download and fill out our registration and health history forms. They can be found on the Patient Forms page. And look for an email from Exscribe in your inbox to get access to our patient portal.
- Additionally, you may call our office to learn if your provider offers telemedicine visits. This service does require an Internet enabled device with a video camera; for example, an iPad/tablet, computer with a camera, or a smart phone will work for a telemedicine visit.
Please call 386-774-2500 to schedule an office or telemedicine appointment during open office hours or submit a call back request and someone from our office will contact you.