William M. Browning III, DO, MS
Arthroscopic Surgery/Hip Arthroscopy
Joint Replacement of the Shoulder, Hip, and Knee
General and Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Training
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Fellowship, University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, Buffalo, NY
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, PA
- Master of Science in Medical Education, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, PA
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg, WV
- Board Certified, Orthopaedic Surgery, American Osteopathic Association
Dr. William Browning III is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon. Dr. Browning specializes in sports medicine with a special emphasis in arthroscopy and joint replacement of the shoulder, hip, and knee.
Following in the footsteps of his parents, both doctors, Dr. Browning launched his career in his home state of West Virginia. He received his Master of Science in Medical Education and completed his residency at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM) in Pennsylvania.
Following his residency training, Dr. Browning pursued a fellowship in sports medicine at the University of Buffalo. While there he provided care for the NFL’s Buffalo Bills and the NHL’s Buffalo Sabers.
Dr. Browning currently serves as Assistant Team Physician for Stetson University and Team Physician for Spruce Creek High School in Port Orange. He is a member of the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine, the Arthroscopy Association of North America, and the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, among others.
In his spare time, Dr. Browning enjoys camping, mountain biking, playing the guitar, and attending his kids’ sporting events.